.jpg)
This is from whe Brylee was born. I know it's a few weeks old, but I'm just getting started on this blog thing and can't locate some of my pictures. Zach loves to hold her. The first night after he held her he wouldn't let anyone else near her. He still tries to tear her away from me so he can hold her. He has yet to learn that you need to be soft with the baby all the time and not just some of the time.
This is Zach with his cousin Drew in Rockland. We all took a trip to Rockland and walked along the boardwalk there. It was a lot of fun.
At the end of the boardwalk is a beach. I decided to let Zach play in the water even though it was cold out. He had a blast and then needed to be forced out of the water. This of course led to a fit (to understate a bit)
1 comment:
way to go! welcome to blogworld!
Post a Comment