background

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Land

On Columbus Day I took Zach and we spent the day at Pumpkin Land. I left Brylee at home with my mom because, as you can see, it wasn't the greatest day out. We had so much fun with Meredith and her girls! I wish we could do it next year.







They had this great slide that Zach loved. It was made out of old bowling alley lanes and placed on a steep hill. Zach went down with Fina the first time. But after that he did it on his own. It was a fight to get him away. We even ended up going back there at the end.
















Near the slide area was a dance floor. Fina and Sophie jumped on up and had fun dancing to the music. Zach, like a typical boy, did not. Zach doesn't dance. All I could think was, "His dad would be so proud."




But by the end Zach was up on the dance floor. He wasn't dancing though. He saw some little girls running in circles and he couldn't resist. After all, running is his favorite thing to do.




This is something I wish I had in my backyard. A kid sized truck made of wood. It kept Zach entirely entertained while Meredith took the girls to do stuff that Zach is still too young for.

No comments: