We celebrated Easter early this year. We're going on a family retreat this weekend and decided trying to bring Easter along with us would be too much trouble. It was an interesting day. I realized the night before that I hadn't talked to Zach about the Easter bunny. I talked to him about the reason we celebrate Easter, but not the Easter Bunny. However; all we had to do was mention that there were presents waiting for him downstairs and Zach headed. Like all kids he loves presents.
background
Monday, April 6, 2009
Easter
We celebrated Easter early this year. We're going on a family retreat this weekend and decided trying to bring Easter along with us would be too much trouble. It was an interesting day. I realized the night before that I hadn't talked to Zach about the Easter bunny. I talked to him about the reason we celebrate Easter, but not the Easter Bunny. However; all we had to do was mention that there were presents waiting for him downstairs and Zach headed. Like all kids he loves presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment